We have developed a few key points to give you confidence and ensure you are fully prepared for the interview process.
- find out about the company and job
The company website should give you what you need and your Randstad consultant will also help
Leave plenty of time, especially if you are not familiar with the location.
- look smart and professional
First impressions count so wear a suit, have smart shoes, tidy hair and do not wear too much jewellery or perfume
Your skills, strengths and achievements. Prepare questions about the job, company or team you can ask.
At least 5-10 minutes before your scheduled interview time
Greet them with a handshake, remain attentive and maintain eye contact. Avoid ‘yes’, ‘no’ or ‘don’t know’ answers - always give details
Do not criticise previous employers or colleagues. Be enthusiastic about the role and your suitability for it.
at the end of the Interview
- thank your interviewer for their time
- ask if they have all the information they need
- ask any other questions that might satisfy you both that this is the right position for you.
- keep in touch with your Randstad consultant - your feedback is valuable and we can keep you up to date on the selection process.
Or, for any other questions not covered in this section, please contact us.