In the face of increasing globalisation and regulatory pressures, financial services organisations are undergoing continuous structural, strategic and operational change.
Randstad Interim Executives can help facilitate that change without unexpected increases in headcount. Our Financial Services practice has been structured according to our expertise in some of the key areas impacting the industry:
- mobile & digital - as Financial Services becomes a truly digital business, secure payment and security has become key. Our managers are hand-picked to respond
- collections & recovery - from late payments to company liquidations, Interim Managers play a crucial part in managing this vital area of risk management
- complaints and redress - all banks are working hard to reduce customer complaints, our people are helping to make this happen
- operational - from Basel II to PPI, our Interim Managers help financial institutions respond to regulation and compliance demands
- risk – from credit risk though to operational risk, banks turn to us for our specialist expertise
An exceptional success rate in over 12,000 assignments to date is the reason so many retail banks, insurers and other financial services organisations turn to us.
Whether blue-chip companies, like Lloyds and Barclays, or SMEs needing operational and financial stability through times of change, our specialist team has over 26 years' experience in matching top Interim Managers to a wide variety of roles in the Financial Services industry.
Other areas include:
- Cards & payments
- Retail banks & building societies
- Mobile & digital
- Business change
- Marketing and distribution
- C-level roles
Or, to discuss any interim requirement with one of our Consultants, please contact us