At the heart of Randstad Interim Executives is the strong and lasting relationships we build with our interim managers.
Whether met through referral or recommendation, we believe in the people who deliver successful client assignments. Due to this success and increasing demand, we are always seeking skilled and dedicated professionals.
In return, we will do our best to promote your expertise, nurture your talents and stimulate business from the clients we work in the UK and worldwide.
We believe this commitment to our interim managers is what sets us apart:
- focus – Randstad Interim Executives was founded as a dedicated interim management organisation; we do not offer general recruitment services
- our people – our consultants are specialists in their sector, with established links to some of the UK's best known companies
- industry-specific knowledge – in-depth knowledge and understanding spanning a range of key vertical markets
- active performance monitoring – weekly reporting, on-site visits and an end of assignment review ensures you can measure your level of performance and success
- ongoing support – ensuring optimum results for both parties; we keep in touch with the client and Interim Manager throughout each assignment
- long- term relationships – helping to ensure continuity and reliable service delivery standards, we work to build lasting relationships with all our clients and candidates
- clear terms of reference – all interim contracts include agreed objectives and deliverables, timescales, reporting structures and progress review procedures, protecting both our clients and managers
- attention to detail – we do everything we can to make each assignment run smoothly, providing in-depth support to our interim managers, and responding promptly to any issues that may arise.
For experienced professionals seeking new interim management assignments, please contact us