The 1980s - a period of intense change in UK labour markets. Recovering from recession, the sudden deregulation of the financial services industry catapulted London onto a dominant global platform.
Since then, the last three decades have been characterised by incredible regulatory and economic change. The nature of this change has often been rapid, requiring senior contractors to help manage transitional periods.
Our Change Management team was formed over 10 years ago in response to our clients’ needs for specialist sourcing of Change Management professionals with specialist experience gained in global projects across the Banking/Financial sector.
Our client portfolio includes Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Custodians, as well as smaller organisations operating in and connected to the Financial Services sector. We specialise in finding professionals who combine broad business knowledge with hands-on, proven experience in managing change through superb project/programme management and business analysis skills.
These are just a few of the interim Change Management jobs handled by our team:
- Senior Programme Manager – implementing regulatory policy & procedures
- Business Analyst – working on a project at a Tier 1 Global Investment Bank
- Project Manager - focusing on Basel III changes within the front office
- Programme Manager - developing new OTC derivatives clearing procedures (DODD FRANK)
- Project Manager - working in Credit Derivatives for a front-to-back trade processing platform
- BA/PM to work on a new Market/Credit risk process
To speak to one of our consultants, please contact us or submit a vacancy for our expert view now.