Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant available for work now or currently doing a temp role and looking for more stability? Do you have experience in supporting children with Social, Emotional and mental health needs? Do you have experience and great passion working in a SEN children 1:1?. If you answer yes to these questions, then we could have the perfect role for you!
Randstad Education are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants for Long Term roles for one of our outstanding schools in the centre of Manchester. We are looking for SEN TAs with a warm and nurturing personality who have experience in supporting children with Social, Emotional and Behavioural needs.
You will need compassion to perform in this role and will have a strong and resilient personality. You will need to provide the best education opportunities for these children who can display challenging behavioural issues.
* Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Working with small groups and 1:1
* Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils development
* To monitor and evaluate learners learning under the guidance of the teacher
* A calm & caring personality
* Experience working with SEN children with social & emotional needs
* Good behaviour management
* The ability to building strong bonds with children and staff quickly
For more information on this role and to apply, please contact James steele on 0161 200 1906 or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.