Do you live in Warrington?
Are you able to use your own initiative as a teaching assistant?
Are you comfortable doing 1:1 work with a child with additional needs?
If so, then this role would be for you! I would love to hear from you!
A mainstream primary school in Warrington is actively looking for a support staff for pupils with additional needs that require 1:1 support.
- £65-£80 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Experience working with children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Strong work ethic
- Able to adapt to the different needs of the child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring the pupil stays on task by managing disruptive behaviour
- Providing support an SEN child on a 1 to 1 basis
- Assisting the teacher in planning engaging lessons for the class in line with school policies
- Liaising with the class teacher and parents to provide the best support
- Following an individual behavioural plan
Qualifications are not essential but would be desirable.
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on 0161 200 1930 for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you!...