Are you a Level 2 or 3 qualified Teaching Assistant? Are you experienced in the field of supporting learning and development with pupils who have learning difficulties? Are you motivated by a challenge? Encouraged by pupil growth and development? And the type of person who can develop a positive and productive relationship with the pupil and Teacher? If so keep reading!
Currently this primary requires a TA 2/3 to support in year 2 with a pupil with the following objectives: Learning, behaviour and communications. This is a 1:1 role that requires a successful TA to have a SEN understanding or behavioural background. This is a long term requirement that will need the commitment of a TA Monday - Friday, Five days a week until the end of the academic year if successful. Please email or submit your CV for your interest or more information.
- Preparation of resources and activities for whole class and 1:1 support.
- Collaborate with classroom teacher to organise appropriate activities.
- Liaise with other professionals such as Teacher's, TA, specialist support staff.
- Work closely with other LSAs and support staff.
- Work with classes, small groups and with children on a one to one basis.
- Monitor and track the development of the pupil In question and support personal development and confidence.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Be comfortable and confident in managing challenging behaviours.
- Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people.
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style.
- Have experience with SEN or knowledge learning difficulties.
- TA qualified.
- Local parking.
- Public Transport near by.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Weekly pay.
- Support from an exciting network of Primary Schools.
- Access to free CPD.
- Support from your dedicated consultant who specialises in Primary Education.
- CV and application support.
- Refer a friend Scheme with a reward of £300 love 3 shop vouchers.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Apply today to start your career in teaching with the support of Randstad Education and the Primary Schools. We are able to provide you with a network of opportunities in the local Primary Schools and access to CPD events.
Please contact Lyndon or Jenny via email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to discuss opportunities....