"It takes a big heart to shape little minds."
Have you got experience supporting students with special educational needs?
Are you looking for a term-time only role working with children to reach their potential?
Do you have a passion for working with children?
I'm looking for a KS2 teaching assistant to work in a primary school in Oxted, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad have built up strong relationships with many local primary schools leading to exclusive roles becoming available on a daily basis. Successful candidates will be given the flexibility to choose their working days and some of these roles may lead to offers for long-term or permanent placements. We are currently looking for dedicated staff to fill these roles! There is a large amount of work available, so our staff have access to what they need. Doing supply cover is a great way to gain valuable experience and to show off your skills in front of potential employers by doing what you do best!
This particular role is working full time in KS2 supporting a child with Autism and attachment issues. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 1 year(s) experience working in a similar role and will be able to demonstrate compassion, empathy and patience.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Online diary
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Refer a friend scheme
- DBS and school application support
- Free career advice
- Exclusive roles
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- App-based booking system
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working days
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Local bookings
- Free CPD
- Working on a 1-2-1 and whole class basis with students
- Supporting the teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
- Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- Experience working with children with special educational needs
- Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- Experience working in a primary school
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
- A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK. Due to covid-19 all candidates must complete mandatory training before being placed.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!...