1st Line IT Support Engineer
1st Line IT Support Engineer - Croydon - Leading company - Immediate start
Are you seeking a career in IT with a leading company?
Our leading Property based client are seeking a motivated and driven 1st Line IT Support Engineer to work from there head office in Croydon.
- Full training provided
- 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Setting up and configuring
- Ensure helpdesk tickets and phones are answered
- Escalating IT issues to 2nd line
- Diagnosing and resolving
- Installing authorised software
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied
- Fault finding
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs
- Completing internal user moves
- Patching of network and phones
- Setting up new users
- Team worker
- Positive attitude
- Experience of building or repairing PC's
- Understanding of Networking
- Windows experience
- Willingness to learn
- GCSE level
- Fluent English
For further information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.