1st Line IT Support Engineer
1st Line IT Support Engineer - Croydon - Leading company - Immediate start
Are you seeking a career in IT with a leading company?
Are you passionate about IT and a team player?
Are you a problem solver and customer focused?
Our leading Property based client are seeking a motivated and driven 1st Line IT Support Engineer to work from there head office in Croydon. Working as part of a team, you will help ensure a smooth and slick delivery of the service desk to all users across the UK. We are seeking a candidate who is apssionate about IT and seeking a 1st line role where they can be trained and developed into a team player
- Immediate start available
- Excellent working environment
- Training and progression - Full training provided
- £29k-£25k depending on experience
- 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Ensure helpdesk tickets and phones are answered and actioned as appropriate
- Escalating IT issues to 2nd line support where necessary
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT manager
- Providing desktop and laptop support
- Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Fault finding on laptops and desktops
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on desktops and laptops
- Completing internal user moves including phones
- Patching of network and phones
- Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- Team worker
- Positive attitude and good problem solving skills
- Experience of building or repairing PC's would be an advantage
- Basic understanding of Networking
- Adept with Windows 10 and Office 2013-16
- Willingness to learn
- GCSE Maths & English (Or equivalent)
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- MUST be a driver and access to car
For further information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.