a & e nurse
Whether it's part or full-time, Randstad has the role for you. With competitive pay rates at numerous hospitals all over Essex, this is the right opportunity for you!
Benefits of working with Randstad include:
- Highly competitive and negotiable pay rates
- Flexible working patterns
- Bonuses including free uniforms and Refer-a-Friend* Scheme
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Being first contact for patients entering A&E
- Assessing patients
- Being ready to respond to emergencies
- Fully qualified and registered Nurse
- 6 months ward experience over the last 3 years
If you want to take on high paying work with the world's leading agency, call Joseph on 0161 250 6693
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.