Do you want to work in a role which fits around your schedule? Are you looking for an opportunity where you are making an impact on people's lives every day? If yes, Randstad Student Support has a role which will be ideal for you…
We are currently looking for individuals who are reliable and are committed to assisting people who are in high need of support. You will be attending lectures at the University of Wolverhampton to produce high quality notes on behalf of students who are unable to do so themselves due to having a disability.
- Work closely with Randstad regarding students, address any concerns immediately
- Maintain confidentiality of the student - do not disclose any information regarding students to anyone other than Randstad
- Attend lectures at the university before the lecture begins so you are prepared and will not miss any part of the lecture
- Produce high quality notes which will be either typed or handwritten (depending on the students needs)
- Making notes based on the needs of the student and what has been discussed with you
- Review notes after the lecture to ensure they are legible and clear for the student to understand
- Provide notes to the student in a timely manner
- Maintaining a professional relationship with the student at all times
- Work within the policies and regulations of the University
- Accurate spelling and grammar skills
- Use your own laptop to take notes during the lecture
- Neat, legible handwriting
- Be able to keep up and make notes as the lecturer is speaking
- To understand the importance of your role by being punctual and reliable
- To have strong organisational skills
- Be educated to a degree level - have knowledge of how a lecture takes place
- Have experience working with individuals with disabilities/ learning difficulties
- Flexible working hours
- Discounts off brands such as ASOS and many more
- Working with the UK's leading provider
- Develop your knowledge in different areas for free by attending higher education lectures.
- 28 days holiday pay
- E-Learning and CPD
If you would like to work in a role where you are learning as well as making an impact in someone's life then be sure to apply!
Successful applicants will be invited to take part in an interview to discuss suitability for the role.Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.