Competitive pay rates
Randstad Care are looking for experienced and committed Accident and Emergency Nurses to work in Blackpool.
- 6 months experience within A&E
- Valid NMC registration
- Valid DBS on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 clinical references
- Free Uniform
- Negotiable pay
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent service provided by a dedicated consultant
- A state-of-the art mobile booking app for full and flexible control for when you want to work.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply with us today.
To find out more information before you apply, call Rob Barker on 0161 250 6693 or email .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....