Account Manager/ Customer Care
Cheadle - Manchester city centre from Jan 2022
Hybrid working available.
An Account Manager who is highly experienced looking after customers and providing amazing customer service is required to join a software company in Cheadle.
The unique software supports the automotive industry and is a leader in their field.
The role has been developed to help separate themselves as an organisation from their competition so they are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills to help them do this.
Your roles & responsibilities are:
- Deliver a high standard of Customer Care whilst driving up customer satisfaction and recommendation levels.
- Provide a single point of contact for our customer accounts, maintaining professionalism
- Ensuring our customers are informed as to changes and improvements
- Update customers on outstanding issues and through ownership progress to successful resolution
- Deliver quarterly account calls to address any outstanding issues or concerns that act as a barrier to customer satisfaction
- Educate customers to product features. Ensure they are using the product effectively
- Prioritise outstanding issues and escalate accordingly to resolve issues prior to becoming a retention problem
- Coordinate regular account optimisation sessions if/when appropriate
- Accountable for all customer health/satisfaction KPIs
- Accountable for customer retention and churn
- Work with marketing to provide continual customers education and awareness
- Handle basic customer complaints
- Liaise direct with customers via various methods (i.e. Telephone, email)
- Provide professional and prompt responses to all customer feedback
- Direct queries and requests to the relevant department when required but always owning the feedback and relationship so there is only one single point of contact
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
- Keep and maintain a record of all customer interactions
- Make courtesy calls to customers as and when required
- Ensure that relevant departments are communicated/escalated to as and when required
- Identify possible cross-sell or up-sell sales opportunities through questioning and work with sales to deliver appropriate solution
In return for your hard work
- You'll receive full training on the Customer Care role, our products and how you can best support our customers
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme 5% Employee and 4% Employer contribution
- Team lunches and £15 Uber Eats voucher each month
- Membership of our Employee Assistance Programme including 2 x annual salary life assurance
- Bonuses reward and voucher scheme
- A collaborative, team focused culture with regular events and competitions
Interviews will be starting asap so apply today to find out more.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....