Do you enjoy working with figures and are you looking to join a successful, busy company where you can progress?
My client is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly, supportive team. If you have experience working as an accounts assistant or bookkeeper, this position would be ideal for you.
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- Training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- General bookkeeping duties
- Raise and dealing with supplier invoices
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Administrative duties including telephone queries etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work using your own initiative
- Flexible approach
- Accounting qualification or partly qualified
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like a position you have experience in and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Laura at Randstad on 01492 532803, I would love to hear from you!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....