Amazing opportunity with Randstad CPE… Looking for an Accounts Assistant!
A large subcontractor within the civil engineering market is looking to bring on a new Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. They are a concrete groundworks and demolition company who have worked on many large projects in the construction sector.
For this role you will be working alongside the Director of the company and managing all the accounts processes for the company and different projects. You will be using Sage and it is important to have this experience if you want to be successful in the role. Day to day you will be dealing with invoices, payroll, tax, accounts queries, reconciliations and using Sage for all accounts processes.
Role: Accounts Assistant
Location: North Finchley
Rate: Up to £50,000
Contract Length: Permanent
Why apply for this role:
- Permanent opportunity to offer stability during these uncertain times
- Great company to work with
- Experience with multiple projects
- Be part of a friendly team
- Strong sense of responsibility in the role and career progression
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Prepare invoices for processing in a 3-way matching system
- Engaging with suppliers resolving queries
- Resolving invoice queries
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Work on project costing and budgets
- Making sure things are kept within budget
- VAT returns
- Making sure timesheets and invoices add up correctly
- Using Sage daily for all accounts processing
- File and archive all paperwork within the agreed company procedure
- Receive the GRN (goods received note) or delivery note from project team and then add the GRN to the system
- Assisting with Month End Process
Accounts Payable Requirements:
- Experience within Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger / Subcontract Ledger
- Previous experience working in the construction industry in similar role
- MUST have experience with Sage
- Be technically strong and proficient user of Microsoft Office Packages inc Excel
- Self motivated, trustworthy & open
- Have good attention to detail
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Isabella Tunstall at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.