Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Process purchase invoices and credits onto the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Account for the correct treatment of VAT, where applicable
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliations and resolve differences
- Verify details on the invoice match delivery details, quantities and price.
- Deal with invoice queries internally and externally
- Resolve significant issues (eg. final demand letters) promptly
- Liaise with suppliers via telephone and e-mail
- General clerical duties.
- Previous finance experience
- 5 x GCSEs at grades A-C or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in person, by telephone and in writing
- Keen, flexible, 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, ability to analyse information
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keyboard numeracy/data entry skills essential
- Excel skills essential (basic formulas, pivot tables, look ups)
- Proactively looks at continuous improvement and seeks out problems and trends
- Ability to build/maintain working relationships
- Accounts Payable experience
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.