ooking for a new Administrator role in East Kent? We have just had a new role land at Kent and Canterbury Hospital in Canterbury.
- Job title: Administrator
- Location: Canterbury, Kent (Kent & Canterbury Hospital)
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months+
- Hours: 37.5hrs per week Mon-Fri (9AM-5PM)
- Contract type: Temporary with weekly payment through Randstad
- Hourly rate: £10.00 per hour + holiday pay
- Randstad contact: Georgia on 01622 357230 option 3
We are working with 2Gether Support Solutions who were set up to service the facilities needs of the East Kent Hospitals Trust who have locations in Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, Folkestone & Margate.
- To provide comprehensive administrative and clerical support to the Commercial Solutions business unit and management team
- Act as a point of contact for the business unit and management team, dealing professionally and courteously with all enquiries by post, email, telephone and occasionally face to face.
- Provide contract/project administration support to departments within the hospital and the management team and undertaking delegated tasks commensurate with role
- Provide specialist administrative support in relation to waste matters including call-outs for machinery malfunction, booking of skips and compactors, complaints, FOI requests and collation of ERIC data
- Maintain an asset register of all equipment owned by the company and for which the business unit is responsible, ensuring service arrangements are in place as required
- Participate in shared team duties around taking taxi, courier and volunteer driver booking calls as required, ensuring details are recorded accurately for recharging purposes.
- Plan and facilitate rota management and overtime/agency requests from across the business unit.
- Undertake various duties to ensure the smooth running of the support unit including sorting post, photocopying, laminating, dealing with shared mailboxes, answering telephone calls, stationery and carrying out stock takes, as well as organising, note taking and production of meeting minutes
- Support the booking of journeys via the in-house Patient Transport Services.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly with Excel and Word.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and systems.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Skills in data entry and processing and storage of data.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with, coordinate and liaise with a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to remain calm in a busy environment whilst working under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- At least 2 years experience of a range of administrative procedures
- Customer service experience dealing with internal and external customers.
Why work for us?
- All necessary training provided by us, with opportunities for other training and development
- Access to great discounts with top highstreet retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long term work opportunities 01622 357230 (option 3) for more information or apply today!
CVs will be immediately reviewed quickly upon application.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.