Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to work for a company that actually cares about you? Have you got Admin experience or are you looking to try the field as a new career Then read on...
Wavin is the Europe's leading manufacturer of plastic pipes for plumbing, waste and sewer systems, roof drainage, stormwater management and underfloor heating. A business that is expanding and innovating across the world.
Wavin's Wiltshire site is located in the picturesque town of Chippenham, a short walk from Chippenham train station with good transport links. The factory holds an outstanding Glassdoor rating of 4.4/5 ranked as one of the best places of work in the UK by its employees past and present, now they are expanding and they want you to join them.
Pay Rates depend on experience:
- £10.00 - £15.00 per hour (Negotiable)
- Day shift 07:30-15:30 (Negotiable)
Preferred candidate requirements:
- Previous Admin or office based experience.
- Excellent level of verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, be methodical, process-driven, focused and pro-active.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A drive for continuous improvement .
- Good people skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Good reliability.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide proof of this.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
Every Randstad assignment at Wavin comes with the following benefits:
- Long term, ongoing assignments in a professional environment with full training and skills development.
- Various shift patterns available to suit your work life balance (listed below).
- 34 days paid holiday a year (including bank holidays).
- Auto enrolment into our pension scheme (as you would expect).
- Paid weekly on a Friday, with payslips sent out a day in advance by email.
- Free on-site parking, as well as motorbike and bicycle shelter.
- Various public transport links are only a short walk away.
- On site canteen with an excellent selection of healthy foods.
- Confidential and independent mental health and financial support.
- Exclusive access to a huge range of discounts at high street and online shops, as well as gym memberships, and savings for a night out at the cinema and a host of restaurants through our benefits app.
If it sounds like one of the roles is what you are looking for, click apply today!
We Can't wait to meet you!
Other roles available:
- Manufacturing Operatives.
- Moulding Operatives.
- Warehouse and logistics Operatives.
- FLT Drivers.
- And many many more.