Randstad is recruiting for an Admin and Worker Coordinator on behalf of a global medical device and health care leader, who are dedicated to helping people reach their full health potential.
Pay Rate: £10 per hour
Contract: Temporary holiday cover
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Ensure all temporary worker requests by line management have been approved and there is a purchase order for every approved request prior to the temporary worker commencing.
- Ensure the IT system is maintained
- Approve invoices
- Maintain an accurate and up to date number of spreadsheets to aid analysis
- Generate new starter packs ready for issuing
- Ensure there is an electronic copy of all contracts of employment and ensure they are available to be retrieved quickly
- Provide a service to line management on the request for temporary workers and to administrate the process ensuring compliance to the company rules and procedures
- Brings matters of concern to attention if required
- Carry out adhoc admin or other duties as required
- Secondary education, or equivalent qualification
- Experience of using computer packages including Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible and happy to assist were needed
- Good organisation skills with ability to prioritise own workload
- 5 years of referencing (employment or alternative activity) history will need to be obtained if you are successful in your application.
Full training is provided.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If this is a role you are interested in and you want to work for a renowned healthcare company, don't hesitate, apply today!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....