Administrator - Carnforth - Leading employer - Long term contract
Our leading Construction client is seeking a Administrator on a long term contract working as part of a busy and successful logistics and planning team in the local office, you will play a key role in supporting the team with a variety of administration duties.
- Immediate start available
- 37.5 hours per week 9-5
- Full training provided
- Excellent team environment
- Scanning and document management
- Processing invoices
- Data inputting of orders
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Checking paperwork and adding details to systems
- Updating internal reports via excel
- Assisting where needed with inbound general calls and email enquires
- Support customer processes and orders on internal systems
- Proven Administration experience
- Experience within logistics beneficial but not essential
- Able to prioritise, multitask and where needed work under pressure
- Competent IT skills and keen to learn
- Good customer service skills
- Experience of working in a busy environment with a variety of tasks
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.