Our client is currently on the look out for an administrator based in Knutford
Location Knutsford WA16 6DD
This role is based within the administration side of Property Management company in Knutford and they are currently looking to add an administrator to the team.
Day to day duties to include;
- Answering all incoming calls
- Dealing with email enquiries and directing them to the relvant departments
- Assist with copying / scanning documents
- Scheduling maintenance works with the relevant teams
- Any other administrative duties as required.
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong administration skills
- Two check-able references to vouch for previous works
Our client is looking for administrators that have a confident telephone manner and be proactive in their approach to work. Previous experience in a similar role would be preferable but is not essential.
- The working hours are 9am-5:30pm
- Monday to Friday
- Ongoing contract postion
- Weekly Pay- PAYE + Holiday Pay
Please send your CV to apply for the role in the first instance or call Catherine @ Randstad on 07990783508
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.