Randstad are looking for an Administrator to work for a market leading specialist civil engineering contractor.
The position will be working within the Learning & Development team and the role will give you the opportunity to develop your career further and potentially progress down a route you wouldn't have thought about! The company will also look to offer fully funded training courses to add to the experience.
You will need to be able to have strong written and verbal communication skills to be successful in this role and would have come from a construction, civil engineering or rail background.
This is an amazing opportunity as it offers stability and career progression. Paying between £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
- To gain experience in the construction industry
- Gain Learning & Development experience
- To progress your career down an L&D route
- Work on a nationwide dependent project
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- A friendly team
- Updating documents - phone, project lists, charts and schedules
- Monitoring holiday and sickness reports
- Office Archiving
- Working within the L&D team
- Learning new skills and developing your role further
- Assisting the L&D Manager
- Answering and fielding incoming telephone calls
- Preparation of outgoing post
- Greeting visitors, carrying out visitor inductions
- Arranging couriers
The ideal candidate will have:
- General EDMS experience
- Commutable distance to London
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- Experience in the Construction Industry/working on-site would be a bonus
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then please apply with your CV or contact Isabella Tunstall at Randstad CPE London
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.