We are currently recruiting for an Administrator based in the Newport area for our public sector client. This role is initially a temporary contract for three months with a good chance of extension and will be working from home at the moment. There will be an expectation to return to the office environment when Covid-19 restrictions lift.
- To provide administrative support for monitoring, updating of client records, performance management information, reports and other monitoring requirements to ensure all Welsh Government and ESF monitoring is accurate and compliant in accordance with audit requirements.
- To have responsibility for administrative co-ordination of the local delivery team. To assist the team with the development of comprehensive support plans and co-ordinate and arrange the appointments with clients for further assessment and regular reviews as and when required.
- An understanding of customer service in a service delivery setting
- Understanding of performance management and monitoring processes
- Knowledge of required software programmes, such as Microsoft Office
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues
- Experience of working in a community service or setting
- Experience of administrative support and running and office
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....