Step out of the chase of Retail to a solid Contract !!
We are looking for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join a leading Facilities Management company to work across a hot spot of sites working in the public sector This is a permanent role. The role will include conducting PPM and reactive maintenance through using a handheld technology on VRV's, VRF's, split units, pumps and chillers.
- The ideal candidate will come from a Facilities Management background with a minimum of 3 years experience on commercial contracts.
- Educated to a minimum of City and Guilds (or equivalent) but should preferably have an HNC (or equivalent)
- F Gas Qualification
- Preferrede electrical Knowledge
- Should have served time as an apprenticeship or followed a recognised formal training programme and completed at least additional experience in a related industry environment.
- Full driving licence
- Ability to diagnose and repair equipment taking a solution focused approach.
If this role is of interest please click apply or call Victoria Galloway for more information on 0113 234 5745.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.