Job Title: Air Conditioning Engineer Bias
Location: North West
Salary: £42,000 per annum
We are currently seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer with an Air Conditioning bias to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of a range of mechanical, electrical and HVAC systems in both commercial and residential settings.
- Install, repair and maintain a range of mechanical, electrical and HVAC systems, with an Air Conditioning bias
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system issues
- Perform regular maintenance checks to ensure proper functioning of systems
- Provide recommendations for upgrades or replacements as needed
- Keep accurate records of all work performed
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Relevant qualification in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- At least 3 years of experience in the installation, repair, and maintenance of HVAC systems with an Air Conditioning bias
- Experience in working with a variety of systems, including split systems, VRV/VRF systems, and rooftop units
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and manuals
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Valid driver's licence
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.