An exciting opportunity to work within the Anti-Corruption Unit Intelligence for the Cambridgeshire Police. They are looking an Anti-Corruption Unit Intelligence Coordinator to join them for a 6 months contract!
Role: Anti-Corruption Unit Intelligence Coordinator
Salary: £13.58 p/h
Duration: ASAP for 6 Months
Shifts: Monday to Friday - 08:00 to 16:00 - working from home
Main purpose of the role: To contribute to achieving the vision, purpose and values of Bedfordshire Police, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Constabularies.
To support the operational requirements of the Anti-Corruption Unit, by assessing, developing and disseminating intelligence received within the unit.
* Develop intelligence linked to ACU Control Strategy Priorities and gather evidence, both covertly and overtly, in order to conduct criminal and or/misconduct investigations involving corruption across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.
* Prevent staff entering into corruption by using intelligence to support the achievement of corruption prevention objectives of identification and intervention.
* Ensure the Anti-Corruption Unit manage and process intelligence utilising appropriate systems to sanitise and create intelligence in line with the National Intelligence Model.
* Collect and collate information from a variety of systems and sources in order to inform risk assessment of the information and identify suitable course of action.
* Disseminate intelligence in the appropriate manner, to relevant organisation, department and/or individuals, whilst maintaining the required confidentiality, sensitively and duty of care.
* Support national, regional and local requests for intelligence by thoroughly researching all relevant sources of intelligence and presenting the results in a coherent and professional manner.
* Liaise with internal and external partners to develop intelligence opportunities for the Anti-Corruption Unit.
* Be an active member of PSD, providing assistance to other members of the unit through attending meetings, training etc. as required. Share knowledge gained for wider departmental benefit.
* Risk assessment experience
* Experience with Research and finding information
* Computer literate
* Strong communication skills
* Good team player
Apply Now! To get your CV in front of the hiring manager today.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....