you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 26 september 2019,
reference number: Glouc - AT - QSW
Are you ready to work for a Local Authority with genuine progression routes? Do you want flexible working conditions? Would you like to work for a supportive and approachable management with 1:1 monthly reflective supervision and a manageable caseload?
If you want to work for a local authority that is looking to take care of its permanent employees here is your chance!!! Gloucester Council is offering a fantastic benefits package to all new employees; they are seeking Social Workers and Senior Social Workers for permanent positions in there Children's Assessment teams in Gloucester.
Fantastic Benefits available:
* A highly competitive salary of up to £38,052 per annum
* Welcome payments up to £3,000
* Relocation Packages of up to £8,000
* Retention payments of £2,000
* Manageable Case-loads of 18
* Flexible working opportunities
* Smaller teams allowing greater management support and oversight (Ratio of teams is 1:6 Meaning 1 team manager to 6 QSW)
* 2 - 3 year progression after completing ASYE to Senior Social worker - all supported through academy
* Further Promotion schemes in place to progress advanced Prac's to TM and TM to HOS
* Overall a significant investment in resource/head count and facilities
* Access to a range of training and development opportunities so that you have the tools to update your skills and knowledge
* Maternity / Adoption / paternity leave
* Development and launch of Training academy (available to all QSW staff)
* Improved office environments and investment in ICT and mobile working (no hot desking, you will have your own desktop computer + Laptop + Work Mobile phone)
Responsibilities of a social worker in the assessment team:
* The Assessment Teams are responsible for single assessments, and work with families up to Initial Child Protection Conferences where this is necessary.
* Their focus is on delivering good quality services to children through assessments which take account of historical information, culture, disability and the voice of the children.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
* A Social Work Qualification
* 1+ Years post qualifying experience
* HCPC registration
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on 0330 0248 775. Remember it pays to have friends, make a referral and get £300.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.