you are applying for this job:
job type: contract,
date posted: 30 october 2019,
reference number: CJ314695
Are you an experienced Support Worker with a passion to learn and help adults?
We are looking for a confident and caring support worker to deliver care at home with relevant experience of working in that field.
What Randstad can offer:
* The opportunity for an immediate start (subject to referencing and checks)
* A dedicated consultant to help you through the applications process
* Flexibility that works for you
* An excellent £300 candidate referral scheme
* SSSC Endorsement
* Free in-house training with access to multiple online modules, to help develop upon current skills and qualities
* The chance to put an Employee Discount Scheme in place
The successful Support Worker will be responsible for:
* Promoting the safeguarding of adults
* Acting as a key worker to specific adults
* Working in partnership with families to benefit adults
* Conducting personal care for adults
* Working within the National Care Standards
* Complying with the code and conducts of the SSSC
In order to be considered for this post, you must be:
* Educated to SVQ 3 or HNC level, or with the ability to establish competency at this level
* Experienced in dealing with challenging behaviours and/ or problematic situations
* Able to communicate effectively with colleagues, adults and families
* Able to demonstrate emotional intelligence and an awareness of self and others
* Compassionate and empathetic
As you can imagine, these roles will be very popular- so move quickly to avoid disappointment!
If you would like to apply, please do so through the link on this page. Alternatively, you can send your CV or call 01312400887 for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.