you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 22 august 2019,
reference number: 130519
This opportunity is for an experienced facade manager to deliver one of the largest projects in Reading. It will require a specialist in externals/facades to come in and work alongside a site team.
This could be the opportunity you are looking for, to work for an established contractor. Who have a large portfolio of repeat clients, with a healthy pipeline of future projects to move on to. This current position is to work in Reading on a large, multi million pound project.
Desirable experience is to have completed projects with brick slip cladding/clay tile.
My client is looking for an experienced facade manager, who has the technical knowledge and managerial ability to run the externals package.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Project organisation structure construction supply chain
* Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report / option appraisal report
* Preparation of development Control Plan
* Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Preparation of project closing documentation
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
The right candidate will need a degree in the following;
* Site Management
* Construction Management
* Civil Management
* Civil Engineering
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply to this advert with your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.