you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 1 november 2019,
reference number: ELEC 101657
Are you an electrical engineer? Are you looking for long term contracting work? Are you based in Portsmouth?
I have a fantastic opportunity for you.
* Competitive starting salary
* Set shift pattern
* Excellent opportunities to progress
* 26 days Holiday
* Company benefits such as pension scheme
* Overtime available
* Working on a portfolio of commercial buildings
* Day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance
* Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required
* Ensure that all plant is running correctly and maintained to a high standard
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
* Minimum City & Guilds/ NVQ Level, 1&2 in Electrical Installation
* Possess 18th Edition Wiring regulations
* Have a valid 2391 test and inspect
* Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
* Must have an enhanced DBS check
* Be proactive in their approach to work
If you are interested in this position please contact Dan Winzar on 01489560200.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.