you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 23 august 2019,
reference number: CJ355805
Are you a Fostering Supervising Social Worker? Are you looking to get out of locum work?
Looking for a permanent post? Do you have a passion for Foster Care?
We have a fantastic permanent Supervising Social Worker opportunity based within an Independent Fostering Agency in the Worcestershire area. The Independent Fostering Agency provide local authorities with a range of fostering households that can meet the individual needs of children in the community.
* Competitive salary of up to £34,000
* Holiday allowance is 25 days; in addition to 8 public/bank holidays per annum and when included on the out of hours rota you will be entitled to a further 5 days annual leave.
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Maternity/Adoption/Paternity pay
* Progression Opportunities
* Small, dynamic & friendly office
* Supportive management team
* You will be responsible for the fostering supervision social work provision including managing own caseload whilst management the reputation of the organisation and complying with national and service procedures and guidance
* To ensure compliance in relation to all fostering agency tasks associated with the post including: foster carer assessment, approval, and training: promptly dealing with safeguarding issues, complaints, allegations or concerns; being involved in placement planning and foster carer reviews.
To be considered for the Social Worker role:
* Minimum 2 years experience of working within Children's Social Care or equivalent voluntary/charity sector
* Diploma/Degree in Social Work
* HCPC registration
* Recent & relevant legislation knowledge in relation to looked after children, children in need, fostering regulations and national minimum standards (NMS/Care, Case Reviews & Planning Regulations)
* Direct work with child separation & loss
* Comprehensive knowledge of all policies and procedures in relation to Safeguarding Children
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity please apply today....Or for more information or confidential discussion please call Lynne Mackenzie @ QSW Hub 0330 0248 775
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.