you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 2 september 2019,
reference number: BH27
An opportunity has arisen for a Bid-Coordinator/Marketing Assistant to join a Property Consultants based in London. Throughout your position you'll support the Business Development and Marketing Manager with day to day duties across multiple offices. This particular position is based in their Central London Office however you may be required to travel on occasion to the Guildford and Bath offices.
* A confident communicator
* Excellent organisational skills
* Attention to detail
* Experience using Microsoft Packages
* Knowledge of preparing Bids
* Experience using Adobe In Design
* Assist the Marketing and Business Development teams
* Assist in the preparation of Bids and tenders
* Update the company's website
* Take responsibility for all social media accounts
* Prepare and edit all newsletters
* Assist in the preparation of all company events
* Prepare presentations
* Liaise with all three offices and various internal teams
* Promote the company's brand
* Attend Business development and Marketing meetings
For more information regarding this position please be sure to contact myself on 02036800640 or send an email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.