you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 30 october 2019,
reference number: CJ326403
Are you a passionate Team Leader looking to lead an adults residential service.
Randstad are looking to recruit a Team Leader to join a fantastic organisation in Falkirk. The Team Leader will work closely with internal and external organisations to ensure the delivery of the service is to a high standard.
What Randstad can offer:
* Opportunity for immediate start (subject to referencing and checks)
* Dedicated consultant to help provide you with the ideal role
* Flexibility that works for you
* An excellent £300 candidate referral scheme
* SSSC Endorsement
* Free In-House training with access to multiple online modules, to help develop upon current skills and qualities
* Chance to enrol in an Employee Discount Scheme in place
The successful Team Leader will be responsible for:
* Leading and developing services with agreed aims and objectives
* Ensure all team members understand and comply with their obligations to protect and promote the welfare of service users
* Ensure standards are understood and implemented
* Manage rotas on a daily basis to ensure a consistently high-quality service is being provided
The successful Team Leader must have:
* Two years of experience of working in a similar position
* SVQ3 or equivalent
* Experience of working with people with challenging behaviour/complex care/learning disabilities
* Knowledge of housing, health, economic and social factors including health and safety
* Full driving license would be desirable
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply or want more information please submit your CV or call us on 0131240887 for a confidential conversation.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.