you are applying for this job:
job type: contract,
date posted: 6 september 2019,
reference number: BCS
Are you advanced at excel, and dealt with high volumes of invoice? Are you immediately available? Then this role is for you.
I am looking for a professional and dedicated person who is immediately available for a contract running until the end of December to work within a great company in Cardiff.
Duties of the invoice administrator will include:
* Review and upload a high number of invoices, up to 2000 by the end of the contract
* Validate invoices and resolve any errors and generate any refunds owed
* Produce reports for MI
* Carry out process reviews
What are we looking for?
* Experience dealing with high volumes of invoices
* Advanced excel skills is essential
* Previous administration skills
Interviews are being held ASAP for this, call me now on 02920 877516 or apply via the link.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.