you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 3 october 2019,
reference number: CJ364653
I am looking for dedicated Support Workers in Surrey and Kent happy to work for a growing domiciliary care organization who pride themselves on being the best of the best.
* You must be flexible with working hours
* You must be willing to work some weekends
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm nature with the ability to work with patience, tact, and understanding
* You must be a driver ( access to own car preferable but the company can support the successful applicant with the company car )
* You must leave in the area ( however the company can support you with the accommodation )
Benefits for you:
* Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, nights, weekends
* Competitive hourly rates
* Free training
* Career development support
All their Home Care Assistants are passionate about what they do and are trained to provide the very best support. If you want to be part of this amazing team please call me or send your CV today!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.