you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 16 september 2019,
reference number: CJ366913
Are you tired of high case loads? Do you want progression in your career, a real chance to climb the ladder? Maybe you are looking for a better work to life balance? Or is it the chance at some of the UKs best in house social work learning and development facilities? Whatever your reason is for looking at job adverts Gloucestershire Council has everything you could possibly need to make your next move more than just a job!!!
Gloucestershire are offering a fantastic salary's, benefits packages and up to £3000 welcome bonus to Social Workers and Senior Social Workers that are successful in securing a position. They currently have positions available in the following offices; Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, Stroud and Cinderford (Forest of Dean).
Here are some of the benefits of the position:
* Competitive Salary of up to £38,052 per annum
* Welcome payments of up to £3000
* £2000 retention payments
* Relocation Packages of up to £8000
* Manageable Case-loads of 18
* Flexible working opportunities (working from home, compressed weeks, part time....)
* Smaller teams allowing greater management support and oversight (Ratio of teams is 1:6 Meaning 1 team manager to 6 QSW)
* Access to a range of training and development opportunities
* Maternity / Adoption / paternity leave
* Improved office environments and investment in ICT and mobile working (no hot desking, you will have your own desktop computer + Laptop + Work Mobile phone)
About the position:
The Assessment Team - This team is responsible for single assessments, and work with families up to Initial Child Protection Conferences where this is necessary.
Their focus is on delivering good quality services to children through assessments which take account of historical information, culture, disability and the voice of the children.
Experience / Requirements of applying to this position:
A Social Work Qualification
1+ Years post qualifying experience
Valid HCPC registration
Experience of working as a social worker in frontline children's services
Apply today to be considered or for more information please give Andrew at Randstad a call on 0330 0248 775
If you have a friend or colleague that you think might be interested in the above posts.... give us a email or call us to pass on there details so we register your referral.... Each referral will get yourself a £300 voucher!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.