you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 16 august 2019,
reference number: AT3
Are you an Architectural Manager who has worked within the housing sector? The end client is a high quality house builder who are looking for some one to hit the ground running out of their Leeds regional office. The Architectural Manager will be expected to use his/her skill in producing and obtaining information from Head Office and allowing staff to push on projects. You will need to be cost effective and projects will need to be delivered on time to meet the Company's programme and needs.
The end client have a big focus on Culture and operates its business around this!
* Competitive Salary
* Car Allowance or Company Car
* Health Care
* Joining a team in which will help you grow
* Attend meetings as agreed with the Technical Director.
* Produce information as instructed to assist with formal discharge of planning conditions.
* Periodically visit sites to check for compliance with issued designs.
* Contribute to specification improvement discussions.
* Maintain general awareness of Statutory Requirements, Relevant Planning Guidance, NHBC Requirements, Building Control Updates and Local Authority changes.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do get in touch
Architectural, Technician, House Builder, Housing, Residential, Technical
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.