you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 15 october 2019,
reference number: BACE
Are you a Senior Engineer? Do you have experience in Battery control? Are you looking to take on a new challenge with an exciting company? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
You will be a key player in the control engineering team and working on the development of the control and battery management systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a really great company in the Automotive Industry.
* Free team lunch every Friday
* Flexible work times
* Team days out
* Easily accessible by all modes of transport
Responsibilities and Activities:
* Development of battery management algorithms
* Code generation onto embedded battery controller
* SiL and hardware bench testing
* Design of battery system architecture and controller functionality
* Functional safety review
* Performance characterization of battery cells using test bench
* Development of battery simulation models
* Battery sizing calculations
Skills and Experience
* Experience in developing embedded control algorithms for automotive;
* Proficient use of Matlab / Simulink;
* Experience with embedded controllers;
* Experience with automotive CAN tools (one of Peak CAN, CANalyser, Softing);
* Experience with software version control
* Deep understanding and experience with common lithium-ion battery cell types and their performance characteristics
* Experience with National Instruments LabVIEW, CompactRIO and SoM
* Experience with Python for data analysis
* Experience with lithium-ion battery systems for automotive
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client's needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.