you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 5 november 2019,
reference number: FAB TECH 02
Randstad CPE are looking for a Fabric Engineer in the Winchester area.
My client is a large FM company who have a department dedicated to M&E maintenance , they are looking for an experienced multi-skilled Fabric Engineer. The role will consist of you working on one site in a demanding environment.
* Competitive starting salary
* Excellent opportunities to progress
* 26 days Holiday + Bank holidays
* Overtime available
* Working on a portfolio of commercial and industrial buildings
* Day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance
* Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
* Experience in a fabric engineer role
* Health and safety aware
* Proven track record in Commercial or industrial Building Maintenance
* Be proactive in their approach to work
If you are interested in this position please contact Dan Winzar on 01489560200.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.