you are applying for this job:
job type: contract,
date posted: 27 august 2019,
reference number: CJ368932
Do you have experience as an SEN focussed Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for a new role starting in September 2019 in Doncaster? Are you passionate about the development of young people? Randstad Education may have the role you are looking for.
Randstad are looking for a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant, specifically focussed on Key Stage 2 to work within a reputable primary school in Doncaster, with excellent transport links. Ideal candidates will have previous SEN experience role and a Level 2 or 3 in childcare.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Online availability
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* DBS and school application support
* An app-based booking system
* Exclusive roles
* A competitive 'refer a friend' scheme
* Free career advice
* Support to edit and improve your CV
Benefits of the role:
* Free CPD
* Competitive pay
* Weekly pay
* Teacher of the Month incentives
* Flexible days
* Following schemes of work set out by the teacher
* Support students' progression and learning
* Liaise with teachers and attend staff meetings
* Ensure the classroom is a safe environment to learn
* Working on a one-to-one basis and in small groups with SEN students
* Supporting the teacher within the classroom
* Playground/Dinner duties
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Knowledge of KS2 curriculum
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service (we can provide)
* Experience as a teaching assistant in a UK Primary School
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon; if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today via: Jodie.email@example.com.
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.