you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 28 august 2019,
reference number: CJ370927
Are you an outgoing individual looking for a new challenge? Are you keen to provide outstanding childcare and prepare your key children for school? Does working in a nursery with a big community presence excite you?
Well look no further as this is the perfect role for you! This lovely nursery is based in Heald Green and is looking to recruit a Level 3 pre-school practitioner to cover a maternity leave, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff. This is a high energy; fast paced setting which would really suit a nursery nurse who is motivated to make a difference to all of the children they work with.
* Opportunity to progress to a permanent position.
* CPD provided throughout your journey with the nursery.
* Parking on site.
* First aid training provided.
* Your breakfast and lunches are paid for.
* Working 4 days a week, with Fridays off.
* You are a key worker to pre-school children, supporting them to get ready for their journey into school.
* Planning activities tailored to each individual to ensure they hit their developmental milestones.
* Liaise with outside agencies to support children with additional needs.
* Using knowledge of the EYFS to observe the children and confidently be able give feedback to parents.
* Safeguarding of the children at all times and ensure you adhere to policies and procedures.
* Minimum of a CACHE Level 3 in Early Years.
* Secure understanding of the EYFS framework.
* Clear understanding of Ofsted policies and procedures.
* A DBS on the update service or willingness to complete one.
If you are buzzing with lots of ideas, enthusiasm and passion and you feel you could make an impact. What are you waiting for! Get in contact now with Mai Badesha on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 200 1904 to get booked in for an interview, week commencing 2nd September.