you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 28 august 2019,
reference number: CJ370928
Are you a passionate individual looking for a change? Would you like to work in an 'Good' nursery alongside an enthusiastic team? Would you like to work for a nursery that is invested in your development and just as passionate as you?
Well keep on reading as this could just be the role for you! This lovely nursery is based in Heald Green and are looking to recruit a Level 2 or Level 3 nursery nurse working with children in the Toddler room, aged 2. This is a fast paced setting which would really suit a nursery nurse who is motivated to make a difference to all of the children they work with.
* CPD provided throughout your journey with the nursery.
* Opportunity to complete your Level 3 qualification.
* Parking on site.
* First aid training provided.
* Your breakfast and lunches are paid for.
* Working 4 days a week, with Fridays off.
* You are a keyworker to children aged 2 years supporting them to achieve various milestones.
* Planning activities tailored to each individual to ensure they hit their developmental milestones.
* Using knowledge of the EYFS to observe the children and confidently be able give feedback to parents.
* Safeguarding of the children at all times and ensure you adhere to policies and procedures.
* Minimum of a CACHE Level 2 in Early Years.
* Secure understanding of the EYFS framework.
* Clear understanding of Ofsted policies and procedures.
* A DBS on the update service or willingness to complete one.
If you are buzzing, enthusiasm and passion and you feel you could make a difference. What are you waiting for! Get in contact now with Mai Badesha on email@example.com or 0161 200 1904 to get booked in for an interview, week commencing 2nd September.