you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 29 august 2019,
reference number: GP8786
An innovative and well respected defence organisation in North East London are currently embarking on a new project to support the collation and management of confidential data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful defence organisation as it goes through a period of genuine change & transformation. There is also the chance for career progression into a senior leadership position as they look at succession planning.
The Program Manager will have experience interacting and managing tech teams working in an Agile environment. Preferably experience managing a team using Java.
As the successful candidate you must have:
* You will have demonstrable experience across the systems engineering lifecycle and the ability to apply that to an Agile environment.
* You will be able to deliver software projects to time and budget.
* You will have excellent person management skills with the ability to inspire and lead a team in a fast moving and complex environment.
* You must be eligible for SC Clearance
* A background in Aerospace, Defence or Automotive
* Experience with Jira (or other Issue Tracking tool)
* Experience with DOORs
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
- Flexible working arrangements and an early finish on Friday
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.