you are applying for this job:
job type: interim,
date posted: 2 september 2019,
reference number: CB/FINAS3.
Finance Administrator / Team Leader - Central London - Leading Real Estate company
Are you a proven qualified or part qualified accounts professional seeking work with a leading company?
Our leading Real Estates client based in central London (EC4V) are seeking a proven Finance Administrator with a view to progressing to Team Leader in the new year. Working on site at the client corporate head office, you will ensure the finance processes are are executed and delivered to ensure the best possible customer journey
* Immediate start
* Temporary to permanent after 3 months
* £150-£200 per day depending on experience
* Excellent working environment
* Understanding Client and internal finance processes
* Effective vendor management support - being a liaison between vendor/AP and Procurement, sending billing instructions, updating contact details, solving PO and invoice queries
* Timely PO creation and receipt (within 48h from approval/confirmation, 24h when urgent)
* Regular review of balances of key GL accounts - taking actions in case of any error postings, support FMs in variance commentary
* Controlling the data provided by FMs
* Effective support for Client (Facilities and Corporate Services) in invoice processing (cost coding and allocation, spend check, AP queries)
* Effective support in PO and invoice processing, financial query solution
* Effective support for Client Finance Lead in monthly reporting and ad-hoc analyses
* Effective support for FMs in budgeting, forecasting and monthly variance analysis
* Provide support in all aspects of the Client's real estate finance - Balance Sheet, P&L, ensuring accuracy and correct accounting treatment.
* Control financial processes and policies on behalf of the Client
* Building strong relationship with FMs and Client Representatives
* Focus on data accuracy („first time right") and meeting deadlines (following agreed financial calendar)
* Managing any issues with the Finance Systems, resolving issues with finance software providers
* Qualified or part qualified
* Real Estate or Facilities Management experience
* Immediate to start
* Keen to progress to management
* Based locally
* Professional, motivated and approchable
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.