you are applying for this job:
job type: contract,
date posted: 30 october 2019,
reference number: CJ325512
Are you an experienced Support Worker looking to embark in a fantastic career promoting creativity and independence?
Are you passionate about helping people to develop their life skills to allow them to reach their full potential?
Well we have this fantastic opportunity available right now in Dundee with the option of full time hours!
What Randstad can offer
* Opportunity for immediate start (subject to referencing and checks)
* Dedicated consultant to help provide you with the ideal role
* Flexibility that works for you
* An excellent £300 candidate referral scheme
* SSSC Endorsement
* Free In-House training with access to multiple online modules, to help develop upon current skills and qualities
* Chance to have an Employee Discount Scheme in place
We are looking for someone who can be creative with the service user's day. Find exciting things for them to do whether it be going out on an adventure, playing games and most importantly building a relationship with the service user to express individuality and to help pursue their aspirations and take their own place in the world.
In order to be considered for this post, you must be:
* Experience with dealing with vulnerable clients in a supportive setting
* Have effective and efficient communication skills to allow for communication with colleagues, adults and families
* Respectable interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence and awareness of self and others
* Have a compassionate attitude and empathetic understanding
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply or want more information please submit your CV or call us on 0131240887 for a confidential conversation.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.