you are applying for this job:
job type: temporary,
date posted: 10 september 2019,
reference number: LS/Customer Service
Customer Service Administrator
An innovative and expanding manufacturing company based in Llangefni are seeking an experienced and efficient Customer Service Administrator to join their international Manufacturing business. This is a brilliant time to be joining this growing, successful business.
As the main point of contact for Customer Services queries, the role is a crucial support function working with the sales and finance teams to ensure excellent customer service is maintained. Excellent communication skills and efficiency are essential for this role, if this sounds like you, please get in touch!
* First point of contact for customer queries and complaints, ensuring all data is recorded and communication is maintained with all parties.
* Ensure all POD's are sourced and sent to relevant customers
* Fully resolve Debit Note queries and update log
* Run Excel reports and create weekly performance chats to monitor both internal and external logistics performance
* Responsible for resolving Customer Returns requests, ensuring all data is recorded and communication is maintained with all parties.
* Main contact for logistics Companies ensuring communication and data being recorded
* To achieve team and individual targets as set by Sales Management Team in time scales agreed
* Ensure a high level of team relationships exist internally & externally within Atkore
* Inform the internal & external sales team of any developments relevant to their accounts.
* Process Sales Orders on to IT System
* Perform any adhoc duties deemed appropriate by the Sales Management Team.
* To attend product or any other training as arranged by Sales Management Team.
* Ensure that customer queries that cannot be dealt with satisfactorily are to be passed to a member of the Sales Management Team.
* Maintain a professional standard at all times.
* To be punctual, be polite and courteous to customers at all times.
Skills and Experience
* Excel: 1 year (Required)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
* Excellent communication & organisational skills
* Experience working in a customer service role ideally in a manufacturing environment; dealing with customers on a daily basis Confident and personable
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Methodical approach to work
* Efficient & precise responding to queries
Full time position- 37.5 hours
This role is for a fixed term 3 month with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate. If this position sounds like a role you have experience working in and you can see yourself in this role, please email Laura at or ring me on 01492 532803 to discuss.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.