you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 7 october 2019,
reference number: MJ74629
Are you customer service orientated looking for a new role? Do you want to work in a friendly environment for a company that go above and beyond for their staff? Do you have an interest in health/ fashion/ beauty?
We are currently recruiting for someone to join a small team of customer support advisors at our client based in North Coventry. You will be working in a sales/ customer service team in an open plan office.
Your Responsibilities would be
* Promptly answer all incoming departmental calls, emails and post.
* Respond to customer queries relating to products and liaise with the Stock Controller as necessary.
* Create, maintain and update customer database.
* Contact customers for re-orders and to chase outstanding orders to maintain a good business relationship.
* Place all orders through the system
* Produce quotations for existing customers when required.
* Answer all queries within 1 hour
* Investigate all queries and complaints, incorrect goods received, non-deliveries and damaged goods and rectify to customer's satisfaction.
* Follow up all queries and complaints through to satisfactory conclusion to both customer and Company.
* Investigate late and non-delivery of customer orders
Your Skills/ Experience
* Customer service experience, in an office environment or retail/ hospitality
* Passionate about customer service and helping people
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent IT Skills
* Comfortable working in an open plan office
* Confident on the telephone with customers
Benefits to you
* Salary of £16964
* Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm & Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm or 9.30am - 5.00pm
* Progression Opportunities
* Free Parking/ Good transport links
* Full training provided
If you think that this is the role for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.