you are applying for this job:
job type: permanent,
date posted: 10 september 2019,
reference number: MJ74631
Do you love variety in your role? Love managing your own time and workload? Do you have credit control experience and have worked in customer service? Want to work in the health/ fashion/ beauty industry?
We are currently recruiting for someone that has finance/ credit control experience to work alongside a friendly customer service team based in between Coventry and Nuneaton. The role will be split into 2 sections, with the majority being a credit control role, however you would have the responsibility of dealing with any complaints, this will vary massively... could be 1 one week, and 6 the next!
You will need to be self motivated to manage your own workload, and support the customer support team when necessary!
Your Responsibilities would be
Finance Assistant - 80% of your time
* Reviewing debtor balances on cash accounts on a daily/weekly basis
* Process all refund requests and inform customers of any potential delays
* Action all credit note requests including credits and re-invoicing within 48 hours
* Chase and collect payments from customers who owe balances on cash accounts
* Pursue outstanding invoices by telephone, email or letter
* First escalation point for all queries and complaints.
* Highlight any issues to the relevant departments to ensure that the customer satisfaction levels remain high
* Send out copy invoices/credit notes using the customers preferred delivery method
* Managing all credit notes created via the return procedures and customer support team
* Monitor all outstanding customer support returns resulting in balances being owed
* Managing the claims process, ensuring the correct procedures are being followed
Complaints - 20% of your time
* Deal with any complaints in a professional manner
* Escalate to appropriate manager when necessary
* Deal with the complaint to the best standard possible
Your Skills/ Experience
* Customer Service Experience
* Credit Control/ collections is experience is a must
* Ability to have difficult conversations when required (credit control)
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent IT Skills
* Comfortable working in an open plan office
* Confident on the telephone with customers
Benefits to you
* Salary of £20400
* Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm & Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm
* Progression Opportunities
* Free Parking/ Good transport links
* Full training provided
If you think that this is the role for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.