you are applying for this job:
job type: temporary,
date posted: 4 november 2019,
reference number: CS-FT-LIV-LING
Do you enjoy speaking to customers on a day to day basis, working within a busy contact centre environment, and have a passion for customer service?
Our client, a worldwide brand, is currently looking for linguists who speak German and English to join their team as inbound Customer Service Advisors in Liverpool City Centre, dealing with all manner of queries to ensure first-time resolutions and provide an exceptional customer experience.
* A Performance-based monthly bonus - up to 8%
* Generous Holiday allowance (33 days including Bank Holidays)
* Access to the Randstad Benefits App with discounts and savings at high street shops, cinemas, gyms and much more
* Full training provided
Hours of work and salary:
* £8.93 PER HOUR
* Shift pattern: 5 days PER WEEK, Monday - Sunday between 07:00AM - 23:00PM
* 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
* Demonstrate effective customer contact through inbound calls and building a strong rapport
* Ensure that customer service levels are met and going the extra mile where possible
* Respond to all customer queries with accurate and complete information
* Set and manage customer expectations
* Ensuring personal Key Performance Indictors and Service Level Agreements are achieved
* Experience in a previous customer service role
* Excellent telephone manner
* Flexible approach
* IT literate
* Flexible mainly evening and weekend shift patterns
This is an ongoing temporary assignment with an immediate start. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be taking place in the coming weeks.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, send your CV to apply today!